Energy Marketers Working Together for a Better Future
Empire State Energy Association unites marketers of heating and motor fuels in pursuit of greater opportunities and a more prosperous environment for independent energy marketers in New York State. Membership in ESEA is a ticket to helpful benefits and the opportunity to influence legislation and regulations that affect your business.
When you join ESEA, you help our industry assert itself in the state and federal policy arenas. ESEA's leadership and staff maintain a vigilant watch over government initiatives to ensure that your interests are protected and your voice is heard. We are proactive on your behalf, introducing legislation to help marketers better compete and maintain profitability and the viability of their marketplace as a whole, including compliance, taxation, transportation and other important issues.
ESEA enjoys close ties to great industry associations. ESEA is a member of the Petroleum Marketers Association of America (PMAA)
, a national federation representing marketers in 47 states, so your membership expands your network capabilities and your ability to shape industry events. ESEA includes the Upstate New York Energy Association (UNYEA)
and the Hudson Valley Oil & Energy Council (HVOEC)
Member Letter - 04/21/17
- 2017 - 2018 New York State Budget Update
- Have You Contributed To The National PAC Yet?
- PMAA Weekly Review
- ESEA Scholarship Applications Due May 19Th
- Register Now For The Eastern Energy Expo
- PMAA Priorities Report April 2017
- NORA Certification Program For Oilheat Technicians Through ESEA
- Tech Advantage Sales Training For Techs
- Angus Energy Presentation
- 2017 ESEANY.ORG Website Advertising Opportunities