Consumers > Make Sense of Your Home Heating Choices
Consumers get advice from all sides about home heating, and it can be difficult to figure out what to do when you face a choice. The Empire State Energy Association (ESEA) delivers accurate information about Oilheat and other fuels to help consumers maintain a comfortable home while spending less on energy.
On this site, you can learn...
- The differences between oil and gas heat
- How to reduce the cost of home heating
- Whether to fix or upgrade your heating system
- How 'green' your energy source is
- Learn about the essential services that every New York State home needs for reliable, energy-efficient heating
- The helpful payment options that ESEA Oilheat dealers offer to help customers manage their heating costs
- Learn about motor fuels and octane levels and get helpful driving tips.
- Read about petroleum: how it is produced and refined, and some surprising ways that we use it.
Please use these pages to educate yourself and inform your choices.